The Bureau of Land Management and U.S. Forest Service in cooperation with Colorado Parks and Wildlife invite you to share your views about the Browns Canyon National Monument landscape at an upcoming listening session.
RSVP here to attend
Listening Session Dates:
- DENVER - Thursday, October 27, 10:00-12:00 @ REI Denver, 1416 Platte St, Denver
- COLORADO SPRINGS - Thursday, October 27, 4:00-6:00 @ Colorado Parks & Wildlife Building, 4255 Sinton Rd, Colorado Springs
- SALIDA - Saturday, October 29, 10:00-12:00 @ Steam Plant, 220 W Sackett Ave, Salida
- CAÑON CITY - Saturday, October 29, 2:30-4:30 @ The Abbey, 2951 E Hwy 50, Cañon City
- BUENA VISTA - Tuesday, November 15, 6:00-8:00 @ Buena Vista School District Boardroom, 113 North Court, Buena Vista
By participating in a listening session, you will help shape understanding about how people interact with the Browns Canyon area, what is meaningful about the area and its role in the way people live, work and play. Your participation will help inform the upcoming land-use planning process.
Learn more about the Browns Canyon National Monument planning process at www.brownscanyonplan.org.
Download the flyer