62nd Annual Training Camp - May 18-20, 2018
The First BIG Whitewater Event of 2018
Training Camp is Colorado Whitewater’s greatest annual event, in terms of both size and scope. About 175 people usually attend this weekend long fun-fest to:
- Improve their paddling skills on moving water with ACA certified instructors (Saturday and Sunday).
- Share family-friendly off water fun and laughs with paddling friends, old and new.
- Enjoy Friday night kayak “porn” (movies of kayakers doing things that most of us never dream of doing!)
- Support Colorado Whitewater in this largest fund raising event of the year.
- Enjoy 2 fabulous catered meals (Saturday dinner, Sunday breakfast) to feed your starving kayaker soul. Food provided by Brian Sweeney - the most amazing and crazy cook we know!
- Dance the night away Saturday evening with live music from Chain Station!
- Get your paddling season rolling!
Friday night, Saturday and Sunday, May 18-20, 2018
More details to come soon!